Check out the All New Loveflutter Dating App with Twitter
If you’re single, love to tweet, and interested in getting back on the relationship scene, then you might want to give the all new Loveflutter dating app a try.
About the All New Loveflutter Dating App
Loveflutter was initially launched in 2014 with a Twitter-inspired interface. The dating app has been completely rebuilt for 2017, and it is the first project from Loveflutter Labs.
According to its blog page, the app provides a new way to express yourself. Using the tagline “bringing the power of 140 characters to dating,” this is the first dating app to team up with Twitter and display tweets on profiles. Interested users can simply log in with their Twitter accounts, add tweets to their profile, and easily browse Twitter feeds of potential matches in-app.
The team behind the updated Loveflutter app is working with Receptiviti AI, who are Toronto-based language scientists, to explore how tweets reveal one’s personality.
“We’re working with science partners for a new direction in swiping that’s as much about your thoughts, feelings and opinions as it is your looks. Because on a date in real life, looks matter, but what you say counts.”
What Makes this Dating App Unique?
According to Loveflutter’s FAQ page, its key differences from other dating apps include the following:
- See #140Facts, pictures and latest tweets, all before you swipe ‘Like’ or ‘Pass’.
- A re-designed UI with personality-rich profiles showing latest tweets including any pictures, gifs, emoji and hashtags tweeted.
- Our first ever Android app and revamped iOS and web apps. Enjoy!
- Beta users of the new app spent twice as long checking out each profile before swiping ‘Like’ or ‘Pass’. We consider that a good thing!
- Unlike other dating apps relying solely on Facebook users, Loveflutter offers you a bigger pool from Facebook and Twitter.
- In beta-testing, users displaying tweets sparked twice as many conversations as those without Loveflutter connected to Twitter.
- On the previous app, users converted 5 matches into 1 real-life date, on the new app beta users improved that ratio to 3:1.
- Find the best places to meet in real life, now with full tips and reviews from Foursquare.
So what do you think of the all new Loveflutter dating app? If you would like to give it a try and you happen to be a non-Twitter user, you can use your Facebook or email accounts to sign up.